20+ Cooking Masterpieces It Would Be a Shame to Eat
Some of us don’t like cooking at all, and some people do it fast without even thinking about how their meal looks, and then there are people who think that cooking is art. It doesn’t matter if they are professional chefs or amateurs; the result, be it a beautiful apple or a cake that looks like a hat, is really hard to eat because it looks so good. We are warning you: it’s better to read this article only after having a meal.
1. “My wife made this beautiful gingerbread house for Christmas.”
2. “I made some nail polish cookies.”
3. This flower is fully edible.
4. This is a real cake!
5. Sushi that looks too good to eat
6. “My wife and her best friend started a cookie stamp business. They launched today and sold out after 2 hours. Proud husband moment!”
7. “Meat mandarin” — a chicken liver and foie gras parfait with mandarin orange jelly
8. Carved apple
9. Shrimp salad
10. Sleeping Santa cake
11. Jelly candy that looks like crystals
12. This is adorable!
13. This salmon plate looks like an abstract painting.
14. Caramel ball dessert
15. “I thought I would share my latest pie.”
16. “I made couture cookies.”
17. White ganache cake with sugar flowers
18. “I made an edible interior out of sugar cookies.”
19. “Lemon custard dessert called ’not a lemon’ in Duoro Valley, Portugal.”
20. “I had a dream I made cottage pie with starry night mashed potatoes and I haven’t been able to stop thinking about it... so I present to you The Starry Night Cottage Pie.”
21. “These are cookies I made for the family of a friend who recently passed away.”
Preview photo credit Coopunder / Reddit
Share This Article