20 Photos That Show the Underside of the Movies We Love
The world of cinema is sort of a parallel universe in which, with just a little imagination and of course, the right resources, the most diverse stories can be created. With these 2 elements, you can make stories that captivate the audience from beginning to end. If we also pay attention and look at what happens behind the camera, we can find implausible and funny situations that might leave us pretty perplexed. We found 20 pictures that show what’s actually happening behind the scenes of some of your favorite movies, and they’re impressive!
1. Gal Gadot as Wonder Woman filming an action scene for Justice League
2. In the second installment of The Hobbit, Benedict Cumberbatch became the dreaded dragon Smaug.
3. Margot Robbie and Jared Leto filming some of the trickiest scenes of Suicide Squad
4. Before and after special effects on Beauty and the Beast
5. Here’s how some of Tom Holland’s web-slinging scenes in Spider-Man: Homecoming were filmed.
6. This was Ant-Man’s, played by Paul Rudd, encounter with a giant animal.
7. In the movie Doctor Strange, there’s a bit of a trick to everything that looks like magic.
8. In the new live-action version of The Jungle Book, this is what the she-wolf who raises Mowgli really looks like.
9. Special effects created an entire fantasy world in Tim Burton’s Alice in Wonderland.
10. This is how one of the most romantic moments of Guardians of the Galaxy vol. 2 was filmed.
11. Here’s what King Kong’s and Naomi Watts hand-holding really looks like.
12. This is how they created the fastest blue hedgehog of all time, Sonic.
13. In the film I, Robot, they were able to simulate these machines using special effects.
14. This is how the moment when everything changes for Jean Gray (Sophie Turner) was filmed in X-Men: Apocalypse.
15. The filming of one of the most beautiful scenes of the movie, The Shape of Water
16. Ezra Miller becoming The Flash
17. Rampage’s gorilla and the way he changes thanks to special effects:
18. In Mary Poppins Returns, the fantastic and magical scenes were filmed using common special effects.
19. The harsh everyday life of the actor playing the Predator in the movie Prey
20. The ostriches in Aladdin were actually much simpler.
Bonus: This is how the dance scene on the Wednesday series was filmed.
Which movie would you like to have more “behind the scenes” information about? Which scene would you have added to your favorite movie and why?