17 Parenting Hacks That Make You Want to Say, “How Did We Not Think of it Ourselves?”
There’s no way around it: having kids changes our lives. From mealtimes to playing with your kids or teaching them new things — there is so much to do and so little time for yourself. But it can be easier with the help of experienced parents. Luckily, today parents share on the internet the best and funniest tips that they’ve figured out over the years. We want you to thrive as a parent. So we’ve gathered 17 of the internet’s top parenting hacks to help you be the greatest mom or dad you can be.
1. This top tip to get a moment of peace.
2. How to tell if your kid did something wrong.
3. A really clever way to get kids to do their chores.
4. How to get that little bit of extra sleep.
5. Getting some well-deserved alone time to drink coffee.
6. How to maintain your privacy:
7. A great tip to tell if your kid is telling the truth.
8. Respecting your kids’ privacy is key.
9. An innovative discipline idea
10. How to not share food with your kids.
11. How to get your kids to stop fighting.
12. Motivating kids to clean their room.
13. How to get work done as a parent:
14. A simple trick to make your kids do chores
15. How to get that extra sleep you need.
16. How to make them love vegetables
17. How to stop kids crying
Share This Article