22 Times Kids Were Extremely Honest While Doing Their Homework
Some kids may seem naive, but, in fact, they know a lot more than we think. Even when they act smart to get rid of difficult questions on an exam or their homework, for example, it’s hard not to laugh at it. We have collected a series of honest homework responses that will make us wonder whether they should receive a 0 or 100 for their genius.
1. “My fourth grader’s math homework. She said, ’This way I didn’t even need to think about it.’”
2. “Potentially the best answer my daughter has ever given on a worksheet”
3. Very observant.
4. Honest fashion advice
5. A sincere book review
6. Children live in their own worlds.
7. Things we don’t expect children to reveal
8. So motivational!
9. “You deserve better, my son.”
10. Bela is a Star Wars fan.
11. Honest mistake...
12. Good choice!
13. Technically, this is correct.
14. He isn’t afraid to tell the truth.
15. No need for extra explanations.
16. This dog has been fed a lot
17. “I tutor at an elementary school and one of the kids had this”
18. Is it that obvious?
19. An attempt to leave nothing to chance
20. It’s as simple as this.
21. “My friend’s kid made this at school.”
22. We are sure he will become whatever he wants.
If you were the teacher, which one of these would receive the best grade? Share your kid’s witty answers with us too.