15+ People Whose Distinctive Features Make Them Absolutely Unique
All of us are unique in our own way, both in appearance and character. But some people seem to get even more attention from nature. Some get unusual-shaped nostrils, while others have a stunning eye color or pupil shape, or the most amazing freckles.
We at CHEERY just couldn’t walk past these photos of people with really distinctive physical features.
1. «My vitiligo has turned half of my upper eyelashes white.»
2. «My left foot is way bigger than my right foot.»
3. “My son’s nostrils are shaped like little hearts.”
4. «I was born without finger or toe prints.»
5. “I have a patch of vitiligo in my hair at the back of my head, right in the middle, so when I plait my hair it looks like this. It appeared when I was 16, and I hated it so much at first, but now I love it.”
6. «My right pinky finger has only one crease.»
7. «Off-center pupil I’ve had since birth.»
8. “While the veins on my left hand say ’YO,’ the veins on my right hand spell ’HI’.”
9. “My left eye grows a single, fragile gray eyelash that grows as long as I let it.”
10. “My son was born with a black spot of hair in his blond hair. It grows in black, and there is no birthmark or discoloration under it.”
11. «There’s an old woman’s face in my belly button.»
12. «My ginger coworker has a freckle tan line.»
13. «My neck skin is stretchy enough to allow me to suck on it with no hands.»
14. «None of my fingers (or toes) have middle knuckles, and its hereditary.»
15. «I have a vascular issue which makes my arms turn purple and orange when cold.»
16. «I inherited this small gap between my middle and ring finger from my dad. Both hands are like this.»
17. “Both of my eyes are split between 2 colors.”
Do you have a particularly distinctive physical feature?