15+ Photos Proving That It’s Impossible to Be Bored With Children
All parents have unlimited patience with their children. However, the little guys are so inventive that sometimes they do such amazing things that their parents just can’t help but post a photo online.
We, at CHEERY, know how much you love seeing photos of the crazy things that kids can do. And, in the bonus, you will find a story of an incredibly alarming discovery.
1. “My daughter has ranked me as the 11th best dad.”
2. “Told my kids I was building garden beds...”
3. “I was mowing the grass and my wife texts me and says, ’I’m going to lay on the couch and get a quick nap.’ I came in to see my kids treating her like a bean bag chair.”
4. “My brother is crying because I have a chair from my dining room in my bedroom. Now he is lying still on the ground.”
5. “My son’s idea of hide-and-seek. See if you can find him in this photo.”
6. “I have questions...”
7. “Hide and seek”
8. “I put these ears on her and said, ’Are you a bunny?’ So then she ran to get a pair of pants for me to put on her head so that she could be a bunny.”
9. “Me as a 3-year-old eating cocoa powder straight from the package. I also used to hide from my family to eat it and almost choked on it twice.”
10. “2-year-old put crayons in the dishwasher. There’s no coming back from that.”
11. “My son thought this light switch would control the lights in the store.”
12. “My toddler squeezed a bottle of powdered creamer until it exploded in her face.”
13. “This seat will do nicely for my diaper butt!”
14. “My 2-year-old lined up his cars for the big race.”
15. “My niece just made everyone friends and said, ’No fighting.’ I can’t stop laughing.”
16. “I promise I didn’t cut my hair.”
17. “How my kid ate his breakfast burrito.”
Bonus: Alarming discovery
What crazy things do your kids do?
Preview photo credit Yosemite_Scott / Reddit
Share This Article