19 Movie Stars That Can Play Almost Any Character on the Screen
Many actors are afraid to be associated with just one character. But even a great movie script and ingenious makeup are helpless if an actor or actress doesn’t have enough talent and charisma to portray different characters on screen.
Jennifer Jason Leigh
- Elizabeth: The Golden Age (2007) — Sir Francis Walsingham, principal secretary to Queen Elizabeth I of England
- Pirates of the Caribbean: The Curse of the Black Pearl (2003) — pirate captain Hector Barbossa
- The King’s Speech (2010) — Lionel Logue, an Australian speech and language therapist who helped King George VI manage his stammer
Ana de Armas
Sarah Jessica Parker
- Home Alone 2: Lost in New York (1992) — Kate McCallister, the mother of the inventive boy, Kevin, who is always left alone
- For Your Consideration (2006) — actress Marilyn Hack who finds out that she was probably nominated for an Oscar
- Schitt’s Creek (2015–2020) — Moira Rose, the wife of a billionaire who went broke
Who is your favorite actor or actress? Which of their movies are you willing to watch over and over again? Tell us in the comments below.