17 Pairs of Celebrities You Probably Had No Idea Were the Same Age
No matter what their age, celebrities are always stunningly gorgeous. However, we often have a hard time figuring out which of our favorite stars are the same age. Sometimes, our brain can’t fathom the fact that two celebrities were born in the same year.
1. Ryan Gosling and Macaulay Culkin — 42
2. Hugh Jackman and Will Smith — 54
Hugh Jackman was voted the hottest man of 2008 by People magazine. A lot of people think he hasn’t lost his charm and charisma.
3. Martin Freeman and Jared Leto — 52
4. Whoopi Goldberg and Kris Jenner — 67
5. Eminem and Dwayne Johnson — 50
Not everyone knows, but The Rock is one of the most caring fathers in the world — he is not only capable of protecting his daughters but also of braiding their hair.
6. Brad Pitt and Johnny Depp — 59
7. Adele and Zoë Kravitz — 34
8. Mads Mikkelsen and The Undertaker — 57
Mads Mikkelsen was probably very nervous when he had to replace Johnny Depp as Grindelwald in Fantastic Beasts: The Secrets of Dumbledore. But the audience enjoyed his performance and even preferred him for the role.
9. Selena Gomez and Cardi B — 30
10. Liam Gallagher and John Cho — 50
11. Lisa Bonet and Nicole Kidman — 55
12. Christopher Meloni and George Clooney — 61
George Clooney has long been considered an enviable bachelor. But we have to admit that he has found his ideal mate. He and Amal are not only loving spouses but also very wise parents.
13. Sandra Bullock and Courtney Love — 59
14. Kylie Jenner and Maisie Williams — 24
15. Paul Hogan and Chuck Norris — 83
16. Michelle Pfeiffer and Jamie Lee Curtis — 65
Jamie Lee Curtis is one of those women who calmly accepts her age and teaches others to treat natural aging with dignity.