15 Actors Who Are So Talented That They Can Easily Play a Character of A Different Age Than Theirs
Sometimes viewers notice that the cast wasn’t picked out in accordance with the age of the movie characters. But there are situations when we don’t pay attention to this discrepancy because of the amazing acting skills of the Hollywood stars.
1. Natalie Dormer was 32 years old when she was playing the role of 18-year-old Margaery Tyrell (Game of Thrones).
2. 27-year-old Charisma Carpenter was perfect in the role of a high school student (Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Season One, 1997).
3. 27-year-old Carey Mulligan easily transformed into 18-year-old Daisy Buchanan (The Great Gatsby, 2013).
5. Robert Pattinson was 26 years old in the last film of the famous saga, while his character, Edward Cullen, was still only 17 (The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn — Part 2, 2012).
7. 25-year-old Taylor Kitsch managed to play the role of a 15-year-old teenager (Friday Night Lights, 2006).
8. Kitsch’s colleague on set, 26-year-old Minka Kelly, effortlessly transformed into a 16-year-old girl (Friday Night Lights, 2006).
10. Alison Lohman played the role of a 16-year-old teenager when she was 27 years old (Flicka, 2006).
12. 40-year-old Peter Hayden Dinklage played the iconic role of Tyrion Lannister who was only 23 years old in the book and 32 years old in the TV series (Game of Thrones).
13. Sadie Sink played a 14-year-old teenager in the TV series Stranger Things. The actress herself was 20 years old at the time.
15. Ncuti Gatwa played 17-year-old Eric Effiong in Sex Education. At the time of filming, the actor was 28 years old.
Which actor’s age came as a surprise to you? Do you know any other actors who could be in our article?