17 Movies With Easter Eggs We Noticed Only After Watching Them Thrice
Movie and animation directors love to hide secret messages in their movies that only attentive viewers can find. These can be characters or props from other movies, a word or number which is symbolic for the production studio, and other Easter eggs.
At CHEERY, we love to watch movies but we rarely pay attention to any hidden messages. But Internet users are more attentive than us.
1. In Chip ’n Dale: Rescue Rangers (2022), you can see that Dobby the house-elf became a Gucci model after the Harry Potter film series was a wrap.
2. In No Time to Die (2021), you can see the bulldog figurine in Bond’s garage which M had given him in Skyfall (2012).
4. In Run (2020), a stock photo model appears for a moment, and this happens to be the same stock photo model from Searching (2018). Aneesh Chaganty directed both movies.
6. In John Wick: Chapter 2 (2017), the rotary dial phone is the same model they used in The Matrix (1999).
9. In Spy Kids 2: Island of Lost Dreams (2002), Carmen finds the golden idol from Raiders of the Lost Ark (1981) in a pirate cave.
11. In the movie Doctor Sleep (2019), they recreated the office scene from The Shining (1980).
13. In Isle of Dogs (2018), Tracy lives in the Kikuchiyo residence. This is a reference to Seven Samurai (1954), where Kikuchiyo is a central character.
14. In Coco (2017), you can see a clownfish on the ofrenda. This is a reference to Finding Nemo (2003).
15. In The Dark Tower (2017), when Jake visits his psychiatrist, a picture of the Overlook Hotel from the movie The Shining (1980) is shown. Both stories were written by Stephen King.
17. In the end credits of Encanto (2021), there is a strange plane next to the Disney logo. This is a reference to Disney’s next animated movie Strange World (2022).
Did you find any Easter eggs in movies yourself? Tell us about them in the comments below.