19 Stars That Are Not Afraid to Show Themselves As They Really Are
Social media can make us feel really insecure because they impose unrealistic ideas about what should be considered normal, whether it’s social status, lifestyle, or our own appearance. That’s why we mentally applaud celebrities who show themselves without any embellishments — with cellulite, stretch marks, body hair, and other imperfections — for reminding us that nobody is perfect and nobody has to be. And sometimes, as it is in the bonus, celebrities’ loved ones are also shown in all their glory.
1. We have a lot to learn from Lizzo about being in harmony with our own bodies.
2. Katie Holmes doesn’t hide the stretch marks on her belly, and many moms thank her for that.
3. Keke Palmer doesn’t hide acne and other skin problems from her fans and shares stories about her skin.
4. Chrissy Teigen keeps reminding young moms that motherhood can’t and shouldn’t be flawless.
5. A photo with gray hair and no makeup is something very ordinary for Salma Hayek.
6. Model Denise Bidot knows for sure that every body is a beach body.
7. At home with her kids, Cardi B forgets about makeup, complex hairdos, and other details.
8. Rihanna proves that we can feel attractive and confident even with hair on our legs.
9. In the early morning, we all look about the same, and Jaime King doesn’t hide it.
10. Singer and TV presenter Stacey Solomon loves the way her stretch marks shine in the sun.
11. In between photo shoots, Tyra Banks lets herself take a rest from the wigs and the makeup.
12. Every one of Kesha’s photos with visible freckles gains thousands of positive comments, and we can’t disagree with them.
13. Olivia Munn doesn’t think that cellulite is something to be ashamed of, and she inspires other women.
14. Like most of us, Mindy Kaling has skin problems, and she shares them on her page.
15. TV presenter and star of The Bachelor and Bachelorette, Ali Fedotowsky, is proud of her body changes, because her children were born thanks to them.
16. Lady Gaga doesn’t even think about hiding the stretch marks on her chest, and her fans thank her for that.
17. Model and actress Brooklyn Decker shows that even celebrities’ eyes can get inflamed before an important photo shoot.
18. Actress and internet-star Lele Pons regularly shares honest pictures of her body with the followers.
19. TV presenter Vicky Pattison shares both flawless photos of herself and unfiltered home selfies on her page.
Bonus: Khloé Kardashian and her sister Kim remind us that anyone can fall asleep sunbathing and end up with some interesting tan lines.
Preview photo credit katieholmes / Instagram, lizzobeeating / Instagram
Share This Article