17 Pics That Prove That We Are Always Happy With Those Who Understand Us
Spending time with a loved one has always been considered therapeutic, whether with a child, a parent, or friends. They have the power to lift our spirits and brighten even the gloomiest of days with their unconditional love for us. And the most valuable thing about them is that they adore us without asking for anything in return.
1. “I’ve just asked out my childhood crush after 8 years of wondering. As you can see, she felt very much the same way!”
2. “We finally got my wedding ring after 2 years. No diamonds! My lovely spouse chose crescent moons for my newfound witchiness.”
Celebrities also often choose special rings for their marriages.
3. “My siblings and I have managed to pay off our parent’s home. So we’re surprising them later with the news and a cake.”
4. “So there were complications with our daughter but she finally got to come home. Beyond Happy!”
5. “My parents have been an incredible example of love, respect, and communication in marriage.”
Some moms and dads can also give masterclasses in parenting.
6. “At 43, I finally bought my first home for my son and me and met someone fantastic on Reddit.”
“No more trembling! Now I smile every day. Blessed and grateful.”
7. “My mom and her friend Fran, at Fran’s 100th Birthday party!”
8. “The best day of my life.”
The birth of a child is indeed a miracle. Sometimes it can even happen after menopause.
9. “My grandparents holding the first baby born in the family in 14 years.”
10. “My daughter Mia was born with the cord wrapped 3 times around her neck. She was saved! This is our first picture at home.”
11. “Took 25 years to find my biological brother. Both of us couldn’t be happier.”
12. “My grandparents were great role models. How they enjoy and cherish life makes me happy.”
13. “My manager gave me this encouraging chocolate bar last night for working overtime in a position I don’t normally work.”
Sometimes you really want to keep working just because of your manager.
14. “My amazing mother retired at 65. She sewed for us despite having 3 hand operations. I’m glad she can finally enjoy life.”
15. “Because I was sad, my cousin paid for my flight to Australia. And because of that, I decided to work and save! My first sincere smile in years.”
There is a whole list of other reasons why having a brother or sister is really great.