18+ People Who Attempted to Transform Their Look, with Mixed Results
There are so many tutorials online that show you how to do pretty much everything possible with hair and makeup, and they make it look so easy. Maybe that is one reason why people feel that they can do pretty much everything by themselves. But, in reality, they should just trust the professionals who know better. However, there are times when even professionals mess things up and make us feel like we have wasted our money.
1. “Tried curling my hair, failed miserably.”
2. “I think I’ll go back to bed.”
Sometimes, failure can spoil the mood for the whole day.
3. “I haven’t gotten my nails done in over 2 years. I messed one up less than 1 minute after walking out of the salon.”
4. “What I showed my hair dresser vs what I got.”
5. “My mom made a mistake while cutting my hair.”
6. “The hairdresser ruined my life.”
7. “We eat a lot of curry, and, of course, we use our hands because it’s part of our culture. My nails always get stained after eating.”
It is important not only to choose the right manicurist, but also to monitor the health of your nails. For example, we need to prevent brittle nails.
8. “I dyed everything except for my hair, including my tongue, nail beds, and corneas.”
9. “This dollar store nail polish didn’t come with a brush.”
10. “I decided to take the plunge and have my eyebrows microbladed. It was a mistake.”
Any bad service can be corrected, even a tattoo.
11. “So I tried to cut my hair.”
12. “All my bras look like this.”
It’s not just clothing manufacturers who can be bad at their jobs.
13. “I broke my nail right before my first-ever natural nail gel appointment.”
14. “When your favorite pair of comfortable heels falls apart while you’re walking to work.”
15. “Paid $55 for my wedding nails.”
- Oh you poor soul, those look like the person’s 3rd time ever of doing acrylics. I wouldn’t have left without a new set if that were me. spoderwomaine / Reddit
Don’t let the little things ruin your holiday. A wedding should be fun despite all the difficulties.